Sunday, April 2, 2017

Bull's-eye WK. 4 (3/27-4/2) #12


Every decision executed, thought processed and change made has been done with the sole intention of pleasing my target audience as much as possible, without compromising my general idea or purpose. I have tried many different approaches to my magazine and have at last decided on a final design. I can't even begin to tell how many people I asked about my design and how many opinions I received. At the end of the day, those people would be the ones reading my magazine and  I knew I had to make some changes in order to appeal to a wider audience in the same range of my targeted one. So I basically changed everything, from the color scheme, to the initial layout and especially my cover. I think the cover is the one that transformed the most out of all the other pages, and to be perfectly honest I'm glad it did. I absolutely adore my cover and magazine in its entirety. I am sure that this new and improved version of A Lo Andaluz is going to leave my target audience dehydrated with intrigue and they'll have to look inside to quench their thirst. Here are a few pages:









No comments:

Post a Comment