Friday, April 7, 2017

See You in the Funny Papers WK. 5 (4/3-4/7) #15

I can see the finishing line, it approaches at the speed of light and I can't help but feel like so much has happened since then. With every blog I write I realize how much I've grown as not only a designer and photographer, but as a person as well. I know that all that I have learned in this project will stay with me forever and the wanting to pursue this as a career will never go away. I adored the process even though it wasn't at all nice and easy. I endured many hardships and even fought with my own technological storm-cloud. thankfully I have come out of the other end victorious and actually satisfied with my work. I can only hope that my audience will enjoy it as much as I did creating it. I attach to this blog pictures of me organizing my shoot:






No comments:

Post a Comment