Monday, April 3, 2017

The Beginning of the End WK. 5 (4/3-4/7) #13

So close to the end but yet so far. I am brainstorming ideas for how to create a successful CCR and so far have come up with a few pointers apart from the ones given to me by my instructor:



  • Explain my process from day one.
  • Any hardships in the photography part of the project?
  • What inspired me to do magazine project over film one?
  • Why did I change my initial idea so drastically from what I started with?
  • What drove me to want to interview who I did and why?

    Instructor given:
  • How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? 
  • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? 
  • How did your production skills develop throughout this project? 
  • How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?



No comments:

Post a Comment