Monday, March 27, 2017

Love for the Craft Wk. 4 (3/27-4/2) #10





How to explain the feeling of utter satisfaction when mental images finally condense into one glorious design? I have finished designing the index of my magazine and don't think I've ever felt this good. Not even when I finally understood division in elementary school, did I experience this invigorating feeling. I hope I will feel even better once my magazine is finished. I chose a  graceful font that is sure to be taken seriously and intrigue my targeted audience. Here is a look at one of my masterpieces:




As you can see, I changed my color scheme quite a bit. I decided on a more serious color scheme, of beige, red, black and plain white for background. I also think it softens the words and makes them easier on the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment