Saturday, March 18, 2017

New Beginnings WK. 2 (3/13-3/19) #6

Just as the title suggests, my magazine needed a new, more concrete beginning. The second thing I had to create was a filming schedule, in order to make sure that my model, my location, my insane school schedule and mentors were all available for the same date. I knew this would be challenging since my model is not only a flamenco teacher but helps out in her family's preschool. She advices her parents on matters of marketing, designing, and  administration in their school. This meant that the windows of time that would allow me to take the shots I needed to take in a calm manner were very slim, specially with a show approaching at the speed of light. So finally all four of the factors came together for April 1st.

The shoot would go a bit like this:

Shoot model with first outfit- 100 shots
Shoot model with second outfit- 100 shots
Shoot model with third outfit- 100 shots
Pictures of the photographer- 5 shots

No comments:

Post a Comment