Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Aftermath WK. 2 (3/13-3/19)#5



Much like when natural disasters wreak havoc on a city/town and leave behind chaos and tragedy, the aftermath of my technological, psychological storm left me in mental ruin. I knew that I had solved many problems by fighting through the many storms, but couldn’t avoid the obstacles that would stand in the way of my solutions. I guess it’s true what they say that in the solution is the problem. But like the fighter I am, I gather my clustery mess of thoughts and begin to make sense of them all.

First, I pick at my messy “essentials” page. I found it looking like this:






And decided on changing a few things. I like the basic design draft of where the pictures would go but want that “COMPAS” to be in red, in order to pop out more and complete the pages’ color scheme. I don’t know if this will end up becoming the actual way I arrange the pictures but love the idea so far so I will definitely be using it as base for this spread.




No comments:

Post a Comment