Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Organization  
Purification 
Reification 
WK. 3 (3/20-3/26) #7

The third step I took in the organization, purification, and reification (OPR) of my thoughts and ideas was to find the main idea of the whole article. In my brain search for ideas on main ideas I stumbled upon the fact that my subject is the owner of a flamenco academy, but she attends lessons with her childhood teacher, and never misses a flamenco event. I thought this was specifically interesting because all of these things made her a teacher, but also a student and advocate of flamenco. Giving her an edge over others who could only claim one out of the 3. This was the main reason I chose her over the rest and don’t regret it one bit. I now wanted my main idea to revolve around the fact that being a flamenco teacher doesn’t mean that you will never be a student again, on the contrary, it means that like many professions, you either continue learning and evolving or you become old news in no time. I now had to come up with he questions I would be asking her to portray this main idea in my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment