Thursday, March 23, 2017

Talk/Jot/Plot WK. 3 (3/20-3/26) #8

The fourth and final step in my process of OPR was to write the questions that I would be asking my subject. The questions I prepared with my main idea in mind are:

  • At what point did the “this is what I want to do for the rest of my life” moment hit you?
  • Were you afraid of the hardships you’d have to endure in choosing this profession?
  • Is there ever a moment when you feel like you’ve learned all the steps you could learn and don’t need any more workshops or classes yourself?
  • What difference can you say is the biggest between your teaching methods and those of your peer teachers?
  • How many hours a week do you dance flamenco?

  • Have you got any shows coming up?
  • Do you have any tips for brand new flamenco students?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • What is your favorite thing about teaching this art form to others?



No comments:

Post a Comment